For additional articles by topic
Our principal areas of expertise
John Corr – Business Transformation and Turnaround Specialist
25+ years senior management and consulting expertise in transforming the profitability and performance of service and technology businesses including: A.T. Kearney, AXA, Barclaycard, Citicorp and EDS and Nationwide Building Society.
Key expertise in profitability turnarounds, increasing back office productivity & IT cost effectiveness and core business process transformation projects. Key engagements include:
- Working with CEO Philip Rowley to turnaround AOL Europe from $600 million losses to profitability
- Working with Andy Homer (CEO) to turnaround AXA UK from £100 million losses to profitability
- Working with Joe Ripp (President) to double the value of outsourcer Dendrite International from $8 to $16 per share within a year (selling for $751 million)
David Long – Building and managing successful revenue growth for digital businesses
An experienced commercially focused business leader and entrepreneur with a proven track record of building and managing successful revenue growth for digital organisations in the UK, Europe and the US. Key skills and attributes:
- Successful serial entrepreneur and CEO in innovative digital and social media businessesCommercial flair and vision
- Building teams with exceptional talent
- Motivational leader, communicator and people manager
- Business development at all levels, experience across a broad range of market sectors including, e-commerce, financial services, publishing, broadcasting, gambling, retail and transport.
- Fund raising in VC and Angel communities
Peter Dale - Investment Banking, Insurance markets, Claims Processing, Profitability Transformation
An experienced manager who has worked across the globe in financial services, with deep experience silos in Asset and Wealth Management, Bank Risk Management, and Insurance. Personal skills include leadership and communication skills, structured problem solver who works well in team environments. Experienced in dealing in difficult situations and thus a highly regarded resource in crisis situations.
In addition an experienced film financier who helps finance theatrical release motion pictures. Key specialities:
- Banking: Risk Management including Alternative Investments, Asset Management, Private Banking, Mortgages, Financial Services Distribution. Management of In-depth regulatory investigation.
- Insurance: IFA distribution, Claims Management and Procurement, Insurance Capital Management, Subscription Market Placing. Solvency II Risk
- Experienced interim in roles across senior management, strategy, turnaround and transformation
Francois Gall – Post merger integration and service operations
A strategy and transformation professional, who focuses on improving the organisational effectiveness and operational efficiency of client organisations by delivering action and results. Particularly successful leading change programmes, such as enhancements to the customer experience, mergers and re-organisations, involving cross-functional, cross-border and multi-cultural issues in telecoms and other industries .
MBA from Insead. Gained his professional experience with McKinsey, A.T. Kearney and Morgan Grenfell. Fluent in English, French and Spanish with a broad international experience with client work in the UK, Europe, North and South America, India, Japan, Morocco and South Africa with clients such as ABSA, AOL, Daimler Chrysler, France Telecom, Linde, Mobistar, Mitsubishi, o2 Ireland, Orange UK and TalkTalk.
Do you need to discuss your specific situation and challenges in more detail?
Perhaps you would like to talk through some of the issues and opportunities for a confidential discussion and potential insights on how you might overcome them. Our initial meetings and consultations are on a FREE, CONFIDENTIAL and NO OBLIGATION basis. You can provide us with a briefing on your situation and suggest a convenient time to call you on our contact form on our CONTACT US page.
If you would like to talk immediately then call me, John Corr, on: 020 7748 2225 . Alternatively, you can email me on email@example.com setting out your situation, issues and questions you would appreciate help on.